Email Subsciptions

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Todaysgist Updates

Popular Posts

Home » » I'av Left Video Vixen For Younger Girls, I Want To Get Married - Venita Akpofure Reveals

I'av Left Video Vixen For Younger Girls, I Want To Get Married - Venita Akpofure Reveals


 Popular video vixien Venita Akpofure, in this new interview revealed that she is no longer in the trade and has left it for younger girls. She spoke about her widely reported fight with Toke Makinwa and why she came online to accuse her friend of not returning her Brazilian hair on time. Interestingly, Venita is crazily in love and gave a clue of who the guy is. Read interview below....

You model, you act, and you dance, what is your main profession?

I am model, an actress and I am now also a CEO. I am about to kick off my boutique. I am actually still trying to put things in place.  I have an online business running for a while now, so I am bringing it to life now. I am into everything from clothes, shoes, ornaments, etc.

Obviously, you are more of a model. When did the journey begin?


I took my first pictures in 2005. My friend was going for a shoot, so he took my pictures. A lot of people bought into the image and that was where it all started. From there, I started making money with my pictures.

What are the other big names you have modeled for?

Martini Rose is the biggest company I have ever modeled for. I am on their billboards. Last year, I was the face of FCMB (First City Monument Bank) and currently the face of Mouka Foam.

How about your appearance in videos?

My background in dance made me stand out in the videos I appear.  That is how I separate myself from what is already in the market. But I have stopped doing videos. The last video I did was Naeto C’s ‘Finish Work’. Besides, I did it for him and Clarence Peters as a personal favour. I am full time on TV; acting, no more video appearances.

As in TV productions?


Yes, I am currently doing AY’s Crib. It is a TV comedy series running every week. I also do lots of movies, but I don’t know some of their names yet.


You once had a messy fight online with a friend over Brazilian hair, what really went wrong?


I didn’t fight anyone. Anybody who has been following me would know that I was an ambassador of a hairline, so hair extensions weren’t really my problem. I can get it anytime I want it. What happened was that I felt really betrayed by somebody I took as part of me. But it’s okay, life has its lessons and I have learnt mine and haven’t stopped learning more by the day.

I won’t say I regretted taking my anger online but I just wished I did it in a different manner. I didn’t even mean to. I just posted a comment where I poured out my anger, but you know bloggers and their snooping around. Somebody just picked it up and blew it big. It’s past and I have moved on.  I like saying it all, the way I feel. And nobody can change that about me.

But you also verbally fought Toke for being ‘too fake’?

Toke’s case with me blew up twice. The first one was really incorrect. I woke up in the morning and saw a headline that I called her a ‘prostitute’ and I was like wow, really? Did I ever do that? My comments online that period wasn’t referring to Toke, but there was no need to come out and start defending myself over it. So, I just left it like that. I and Toke are not enemies. She’s very good at what she does.  I respect her doing what she’s doing. It doesn’t necessary mean that I have to like her or make her my friend.

After that, have you girls worked on same set?

Yes of course, we have. We just do our thing and go. There was no reaction from both parties. I am really a blunt person, so you don’t really want to come close to me and confront me over certain issues.  Because what you will get back will really hurt but I won’t stop telling you the truth.


What does love mean to you?


It means happiness. If you love yourself more, you source for your happiness. Love is family. Not necessarily blood ties, but people close to me and we share certain things in common.

Are you in love?

Of course yes! I am in love. I don’t like to admit it because I have my own tough girl thing going on, but matters of heart takes over you. I am very much in love with my man. A very cute man for that matter. He is my honeypie.  He is also in Nigeria but very similar to me; he has background from some other countries. He has same morale and aspiration like I do. I love him so much, that is the much I can say.

What is the attraction?

He is simply beautiful! I look in the mirror and I see him. Sometimes, people even think that we are related. We were friends for a while before been intimate.  We have been together for a year now.

What if he proposes?

Yes of course, I will say yes. I am no longer a spring chicken (yes).  I am 27-year old. I have stopped the video vixen for other younger girls. I want to get married someday. If it is the will of God that we both are joined in matrimony, then so be it. 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

-->